Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. Most however are not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters can appear daunting. Fortunately, you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
It is very easy to buy a cheap, ready-made company on the internet, but there are a huge amount of considerations you need to make before a company is set up to ensure that it operates in the most tax efficient manner.
Through our contacts, we can provide a company formation service which is tailored to you and your business at a price competitive with the vast number of internet companies which provide such a service.
We can assist with company formations for…
- Ready Made ‘Off the Shelf’ Limited Companies
- Tailor Made Limited Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships
Our company formation packages can include…
- Pre company formation meeting and advice on the pros and cons of incorporation for your own situation – including a tax review with regards to company formation.
- Appointment of company directors
- Appointment of company secretary
- Issue of subscriber shares
- Registered office services
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- VAT registration if necessary
- Company PAYE scheme registration if necessary
- Company registration with HMRC for corporation tax purposes
- Advice on bookkeeping and company specific accounting treatments
- Assistance with business plans
If you would like to check the availability of a limited company name, you can use the following link to Companies House.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01452 764018. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.